Our goal for you is to make shopping fun and easy.
Currie's Furniture Offers FREE* Home Delivery for Northwest Michigan:
- Traverse City
- Elk Rapids
- Glen Arbor
- Lake City
- Old Mission
- Central Lake
- Fife Lake
- Suttons Bay
- Maple City
- Rapid City
- South Boardman
- Lake Ann
- Lake Leelanau
- Bear Lake
- Glen Haven
- Clam River
*FREE Delivery requires a minimum purchase of regular priced items of $798 in our FREE service area. Closeout, Discontinued and Clearance items do not qualify for FREE delivery.
Includes assembly and set-up on most items, along with removal of any packaging materials. Our professional delivery personnel will, carefully inspect your purchase, prepare it, deliver it to your home, and set it in place with our white glove service. There is only a one stop charge regardless of the number of items delivered to a single address. You will be called the day prior to delivery and notified of the estimated time (90 min. window) your delivery will be made.
How Do I Prepare for My Delivery?
- Have an adult 18 years old or older be present to accept all deliveries.
- Measure your space to ensure that your purchase will fit in your doorway and rooms.
- Have the room clear and instruct our team where you want your new furniture placed.
- All special orders estimated time for completion are based on manufacturer lead times and transportation to our store. These times may change and Currie's cannot be held liable for manufacturer and transportation delays.
One Year In Home Service:
Currie’s includes one year free in home service to customers who have their furniture delivered within our home service area.*Exclusions include our extended delivery zone, items picked up, closeout, clearance, inventory liquidation, garage sale items and as-is merchandise.
Low Price Guarantee:
We guarantee to have the lowest price in Northwest Michigan on any product we sell. If you find the exact item displayed or advertised, within 30 days, for less, at any full stocking furniture or mattress retailer, upon verification, we will refund 110% of the difference.
Special orders are customized especially for you. We require a 25% deposit to order your furniture. Deposits on special orders are Non-refundable. Manufacturer delivery dates are estimates and cannot be guaranteed. We will call you as soon as your furniture arrives in our warehouse and arrange for delivery.
All prices on this website, Facebook, YouTube or other websites maintained by Currie's Furniture are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up to date information, occasionally, one or more items on this website, Facebook, YouTube or other websites may be mis-priced. We reserve the right to refuse to honor any incorrect prices.
Currie’s Mattress Policy:
We do not accept returns or exchanges on mattresses.
Box Springs:Box springs and foundations are usually offered in a high or low profile height. If you change your mind after the initial delivery, there will be a delivery charge and a 1/3 restocking fee for exchanging the size. Currie's does offer a split queen box spring as well.
Impressions: Today’s advanced technology allows your new mattress to conform to your body for added comfort. This is good and normal! Body impressions are normal in today’s thicker, more comfortable mattress sets. Today’s sleep sets, by design, are more comfortable and thicker than your current set.
Protect Your Warranty: Most manufacturers offer a warranty on premium mattress sets. Keep the warranty valid by:
- Having the proper support bed frame under your sleep set.
- Retaining possession of the law tags.
- Keeping the mattress clean.
We Remove and Recycle Your Old Mattress: Currie's is earth friendly in disposal of your old mattress set where all the materials and recycled and disposed of properly. Removal charge may apply for old bedding.
In order to maintain the integrity of your mattress warranty and to prevent stains, Currie's recommends our mattress protectors. Our protector will warranty your mattress against stains for 10 years.
Currie's Return Policy:
We want our customers to be excited about their purchase and continue to shop with us for many years to come. If, within 7 days of receiving your furniture, you are not completely satisfied, please notify us and we will do everything possible to quickly resolve your concern. Should it be necessary, during this period we will accept stock merchandise in the original, “like new” condition with all original packaging for a one time re-selection. A restocking charge of 15% and return delivery fee will be charged for the pick up of returned merchandise. We strongly encourage that you measure the area for your purchase prior to delivery, in the event that an item is unable to fit in your home due to size there will be a 15% restocking charge and return delivery fee will be charged for the return of the items to the store. Return or re-selection does not apply to special order merchandise, ready to assemble, mattresses/bedding, adjustable bed bases, pillows, protection plans, delivery fees, close out and clearance items. Close out and clearance items are non returnable and are accepted as is. Any items that are soiled, damaged, used for commercial purposes and misused are all nonreturnable.
Close Out Items:
All "Close Out" sale items are sold AS IS. Should a product require service it would be done on a charge basis. (parts warranty remains, shipping costs may apply).
"Close Out" items may be financed for 6 months – minimum amount of $150 financed with at least the tax amount as a down payment. Delivery charges on "Close Out" items includes "Delivery Only" and does not include Currie's 1 year in home service.
All Close Out items will be charged a delivery charge as well any removal of old mattress and box springs will be charged for removal. See store for details.
Customer Pickup Policy:
Currie's offers delivery to many areas throughout Northwest Michigan. If however you live outside our delivery area or would like to pick up your purchase, we will make arrangements for you to pick up your furniture. Below is our pick up policy:
- Have your invoice ready.
- Please call the store at 231-943-8570 (1) day in advance so we can make sure that your items are ready for pick up at the store.
- Pick up hours are: Monday through Saturday 10:30am-6:00pm.
- No pick ups on Sunday or after 6:00pm Monday through Saturday.
- Some items require assembly and will be unopened in their original factory packaging.
- Once items are picked up and accepted without damage any damage discovered after the items leave our store are your responsibility and may not be returned because of damage.
- Customer is responsible for securely loading all items to their vehicle.
- All items that are picked up are covered by their original factory warranty. All picked up items must be brought to our store for service. Please call 231-943-8570 to arrange an appointment for you to have your furniture repaired. If you reside within our service area and choose to have us come out to your home for service you will be charged a pickup and or delivery charge for all items repaired.
We are pleased to assist you in loading your merchandise. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the load is secure. We are not responsible for damage once the merchandise has left the premises.